Bicycle Path Bollards
Bicycle Path Bollards prevent illegal vehicle access and are critical to avoiding damage to pathways and light weight bridge structures, particularly when they have been designed only for bicycle and pedestrian use.
- C140SM-HR – Holding Rail Bollard 140 x 1200mm (25.4kgs) – Surface Mount
- C140BG-HR – Holding Rail Bollard 140 x 1700mm (29.6kgs) – Below Ground
- BSL140-HR – Holding Rail Removable Bollard 140 x 1200mm (21kgs)
- BSL140S-NC – Removable Bollard 140mm Sleeve (10kgs) – New Concrete
- BSL140S-CD – Removable Bollard 140mm Sleeve (10kgs) – Core Drill
- BPL2 – High Security 9mm Shielded Padlock with 2 Keys
- Council Park Access Ways
- Car Park Access Ways
- Foot Bridge Access
- Pathway Access
- Bicycle Tracks
- Pedestrian Pathways
For more information on these products contact KELRYAN 1300 535792. Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Nowra, Sutherland, Campbelltown, Newcastle, Gosford, Canberra & Ulladulla.