BRS500 One Way Security Road Spikes
The BR500 One Way Security Road Spikes help control access roads by denying vehicles right of passage by deterring the vehicle. If the vehicle disobeys the no entry or one way traffic flow then the vehicle risks the chance of a punctured tyre or tyres for disobeying traffic regulation or instruction.
- Extremely strong construction, 6mm top plate.
- Hi-Vis lime green with orange spikes.
- Deters access from unauthorised direction.
- All teeth operate independently of each other.
- Low profile design ensures legal vehicle clearance.
- Soft approach due to low ramp angle.
- Comes complete with all fixings.
- 500mm length.
- Non-locking design spikes.
Finish: Powder Coated Lime Green & Orange.
Top Skin: 6mm Chequer Floor Plate
Height: 95mm Teeth extended – 50mm teeth retracted.
Weight: BRS500 – 13kg (approx.)
Fixings: 4 per 1/2 metre (supplied)
Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Campbelltown, Sutherland, Nowra, Canberra & Ulladulla. For More Information contact us 1300 535792.