Loading Dock Bumpers have been designed for the most demanding of industrial sites where nothing else is tough enough.
It is manufactured using three key elements.
- A heavy galvanised steel chassis which is rigidly bolted to the loading dock face.
- An impact absorbing moulded rubber core which is housed in the chassis
- An 8mm thickness galvanised floating strike face. the strike face is designed to allow the trucks to grind up and down on the bumper without damage to the building structure.
- LDB730 Loading dock bumper for flush mounting 730 x 250mm with fixings (53kgs)
- LDB730R Loading dock bumper riser bracket for low docks 150mm (6kgs)
- LDB730S Loading dock bumper stand-off bracket for cantilevered docks 300mm (8.1kgs)
- KIT29 Fixing kit for LDB730 & LDB730R
- KIT30 Fixing kit for LDB730S
For more information on the loading dock bumpers contact KELRYAN 1300 535792. Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Campbelltown, Sutherland, Nowra, Singleton, Canberra, Newcastle & Nowra.