MZ2000-A Mezzanine Forklift Gate
The MZ2000-A Mezzanine Forklift Gate ensures safe loading and unloading of elevated work areas and platforms. It is one of the most advanced thought out products released on the market in modern times for dock and personnel safety. When one gate is open the other end is closed. Forklift gates removes pedestrians from unprotected edges reducing the risk of falls from height.
The MZ2000-A Mezzanine Forklift Gate internal kick rail meets AS 1657:2013. The gate has a standard 1.5m opening large enough to suit most standard size pallets. The aluminium rails include hi-viz reflective tape and the kit includes all posts, booms and hardware, excludes ball fence side rails.
If dock safety when unloading and loading pallets to height on a Mezzanine is critical to your work place safety then the MZ2000-A Mezzanine Forklift Gate is the right product.
- Safe loading and unloading of elevated work platforms.
- Removes pedestrians from unprotected edges reducing the risk of falls from height.
- Meets As 1657:2013 standards.
- Standard 2600m opening allows for standard size pallets and cargo.
- Aluminium rails include hi-viz reflective tape.
- Mezzanine Fork Lift Gate comes complete with posts, boom arms, hardware. (excludes ball fence side rails).
KELRYAN provide and installation service for this product range. Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Campbelltown, Sutherland, Nowra, Canberra & Ulladulla. For More Information contact us 1300 535792.