Security Fencing and Gates
Security Fencing and Gates. KELRYAN supply and install manual and automatic security gates for commercial and industrial perimeter security applications. Perimeter security should be carefully considered as part of any business security strategy. Perimeter security is an intricate part of any strategic security plan. It acts as a physical barrier that can significantly reduce your businesses exposure to break and enter scenarios. They increase the time it takes to enter and exit a property and make it harder to remove assets from the site when compared to a site without perimeter security.
Types of Security Fencing and Gates.
- Manual and Automatic Sliding Gates
- Manual and Automatic Swing Gates
- Perimeter Fencing – Steel Palisade Style with Spears – Fix Panels
- Chain Wire – Galvanised & Plastic Coated – Knuckle/Knuckle – Knuckle/Barbed & Barbed/Barbed
- Pedestrian Access Gates
- Surface Mount & Below In-ground Gate Installations
- Galvanised or Powder Coated Finishes.
Security Fencing and Gate Heights.
- 1.8m Height – Standard
- 2.4m Height – High Level Security
No matter what type of business you own there are numerous advantages to installing a fence around it. If you do not currently have one, then consider the benefits of a high-quality gate and fence.
For more information on KELRYAN 1300 535792.
KELRYAN – Sales, Installation and Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Canberra, Singleton, Sutherland, Campbelltown, Nowra & Ulladulla.