FD150K Fold Down Bollard Key Lockable
FD150K Fold Down Bollard Key Lockable is designed to protect and secure car spaces and control road access ways where manual operation is suitable. The FD150K Fold Down Bollard Key Lockable has a simple key design and stands at 800mm tall when in the locked position. The FD150K Fold Down Bollard key Lockable is only 80mm when laid in the down position. The FD150K Fold Down Bollard Key Lockable is available in a surface mount or optional below in ground kit for non concrete substrate installations. The FD150K comes with concrete substrate fixings & two keys as part of the kit. The FD150K is available in a galvanised or galvanised and powder coated finish. Custom colours are available if required at an addition cost. The Fd150K comes with a broad 150mm reflective chevron vinyl sticker for increased night time visibility and traffic safety.
- Simple key lockable design.
- Stands 800mm tall when locked up (open).
- Only 80mm high in the lay flat (closed) position.
- Available in surface mount or used with concrete footing kit.
- Kits include fixings and two keys.
- Galvanised and powder coated or galvanised only.
- Broad 150mm face includes reflective sign.
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: Galvanised and powder coated yellow or galvanised only.
- Dimensions: 800mm Up, 80mm Down, Base Plate 200x200x10mm Weight 5kgs Operating, 12kg Shipping.
- Fixing: Surface Mount supplied with 4 off – 12 x 60mm masonry anchors.
- Sign: Class 2 reflective sheeting 120 x 500mm (included).
For more information on the FD150 range contact KELRYAN. Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Sutherland, Campbelltown, Nowra, Ulladulla, Newcastle & Canberra. For more information contact us 1300 535792.