KSA140-SM Shock Absorbing Bollard 140mm Surface Mount
KSA140-SM Shock Absorbing Bollard 140mm Surface Mount are suitable for heavy duty industrial applications for asset protection from heavy or large slow moving vehicles including forklifts and other mobile equipment.
Shock Absorbing Bollards are ideal for warehouses, airports and transport depots. The shock absorbing bollard minimises damage by absorbing repeated low speed impacts and can move in three directions simultaneously to absorb impact and then return to its original position.
A shock absorbing bollard reduces damage to floors caused by rigid bollards that are usually pulled up out of the substrate from their mountings.
Material: Mild Steel
Finish: 316 Grade Stainless Steel, Hot Dip Galvanised (HDG) & Powder Coated Finishes
- KSA90SS-SM 90mm Surface Mount – 316 Stainless Steel
- KSA90SS-IF 90mm Diameter – In Floor Mount – 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- KSA140-SM 140mm Diameter – Surface Mount – Hot Dip Galvanised & Powder Coated Finishes
- KSA140-CD 140mm Diameter – Core Drill – Hot Dip Galvanised & Powder Coated Finishes
- KSA220-CD 220mm Diameter – Core Drill – Hot Dip Galvanised & Powder Coated Finishes
Shaft Size: 50mm Solid Steel Grade K1045
Installation Types: Surface Mount & Core Drill.
Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Campbelltown, Sutherland, Nowra, Canberra & Ulladulla. For More Information contact us 1300 535792.