Light Duty Boom Gate
Light Duty Boom Gate is economical and lightweight boom gate for situations where floor space is an issue. A gas strut assists with lift and holds boom in the upright position. This is a non motorised unit and uses no electrics or power. The Light Weight Boom Gate is a manually operated gate.
- Manual Pedestrian Boom Gate
- Lift with Gas strut assistance
- Steel posts with aluminium rail
- 90 degrees lift
- Built-in gate stop
- Includes receiver post
- Maximum opening 2400mm
- Minimum opening 1000mm
- Surface mount posts bolt to concrete
- Rails are aluminium 80x30mm
- Rails are 1000mm above floor level
- Requires 1000mm overhead clearance
- Rails are powder coated with reflective / mounting and receiver posts are hot dip galvanised
For more information on the light duty boom gate contact KELRYAN 1300 535792. Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Campbelltown, Sutherland, Singleton, Nowra, Canberra & Ulladulla.