PR Rail is an aluminium railing system. It is designed for our customers to use in car parks, factories, shopping centres or anywhere vehicles and pedestrians need to be segregated. The modular design ensures customers barriers can be quickly erected with a minimum of disruption. Our PR Rail system consists of 145 x 40mm aluminium rails. They can be supplied in 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 metre lengths and can be cut to any size with a power saw fitted with an aluminium cutting blade.
Customers can purchase the rails separately and optional surface mount or below ground posts, brackets (fixings supplied) and accessories are available to allow for post and wall mounted installations. Our industrial gates and rails are designed to comply to AS 1657:2013 for balustrades and handrails when installed using our PR-Rail mounting brackets.
PR Rail Features
- PR-Rail is manufactured from extruded aluminium and powder coated Yellow.
- Aluminium rails 2mm thick walls are light and strong.
- Optional toe boards available in two sizes.
- Suitable for either flat or sloping surfaces.
- Full range of accessories.
- Adaptable to a wide range of applications and environments.
- Rails can be cut to any length with a power saw fitted with an aluminium cutting blade.
- Continuous rail lengths require fewer mounting posts thereby reducing installation time and costs.
- Designed to comply to AS 1657:2013.
- Can be post or wall mounted.
- Industrial gates also available.
- Knuckle Assembly
- Rail End Cap
- Rail to Post Brackets
- Rail to wall Bracket
- Toe Boards
- Mezzanine Forklift Gate
For more information on any of our products contact KELRYAN 1300 535792. For Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Singleton, Canberra, Sutherland, Campbelltown, Nowra & Ulladulla.