SMC250B Polyethylene Speed Hump Body Module Black
SMC250B Polyethylene Speed Hump Body Module Black system is designed and developed in Australia to comply with AS/NZ 2890.1.2004 and is constructed to be U.V stabilised. It uses high tech composite plastic. The Polyethylene Speed Hump system is designed with Built-in prismatic reflectors for night time visibility and has a moulded slip resistant texture. The speed hump modules have built in cable channels and strengthened mounting points with large diameter load sharing washers. The Polyethylene Speed Hump system has a low noise design suitable for residential areas however has a very high strength design suitable for use in high traffic areas where tucks and buses frequent often.
- Polyethylene Speed Hump has been designed and developed in Australia to comply with AS/NZ 2890.1.2004.
- U.V Stabilised Solid Colour.
- High tech composite plastic construction.
- Supplied with fixings ready for installation.
- Built-in prismatic reflectors for night visibility.
- Slip resistant texture moulded into surface.
- Built-in cable channel 27mm x 30mm.
- Strengthened mounting points with large diameter load sharing washers.
- Low noise design suitable for residential areas.
- Light weight with incredible strength able to take vehicles, trucks & buses.
- Injection moulded Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).
- Will not rust
- Less maintenance
- Very low noise when compared to steel.
- Will not fade because of its U.V Stabilised colour.
- Black or Yellow Body Modules – 250mm
- Black End Caps- 180mm Radius
- Width 355mm
- Height 60mm
- Ramp Angle 2:1
- Weight 1.8kgs Body Module – End Cap 0.8kg
- Fixings – 2 Per Body Module supplied.
KELRYAN provides a complete supply and installation service for the Polyethylene Speed Hump system. With 1000’s of modules installed by our onsite installation team we are proud to promote this system and endorse its design and strength for any car parking or speed hump requirement. The system has been installed at locations right across the country and is proving to be the best speed hump on the market.
For sales, professional advice and installation of the Polyethylene Speed Hump system through out Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Sutherland, Campbelltown, Nowra, Ulladulla & Canberra contact KELRYAN 1300 535792.