TLSFP Traffic Lane Separator Flat Hazard Panel
TLSFP Traffic Lane Separator Flat Hazard Panel are designed to perform a wide variety of traffic management purposes like indicating lane separation, cycle lanes, parking bays, and tramways. They also mark traffic lanes in car park entrances and exit ramps and protect tunnel walls from possible vehicle impact damage. When used with optional reflective panels, they are ideal for low light areas such as underground passages.
Traffic Lane Separator Features
- Rubber traffic lane delineator.
- Manufactured from recycled materials.
- Heavy duty interlocking moulded rubber modules.
- Design accepts optional flexible guide posts or flat hazard panels.
- Hard wearing and easy to install.
- Suitable for temporary or permanent uses.
- Available in 112mm Body Modules with 50mm End Modules – Yellow Colour – 78mm Flexible Guide Post.
Can be installed to concrete or asphalt substrates using appropriate fixings and resins. Suitable for high volume traffic where light and heavy vehicles frequent.
For more information on Traffic Lane Separators contact KELRYAN – 1300 535792. Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Singleton, Canberra, Sutherland, Campbelltown, Nowra and Ulladulla.