Our Returns Policy
If any product you purchase from KELRYAN is not fit for its usual purpose or of acceptable quality (through no fault of your own), or you have simply changed your mind we will gladly exchange it, refund it or can arrange for it to be repaired subject to the points below.
What we ask of you:
- When returning your purchase please also include a copy of your original receipt.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging.
- Any products must be returned and received by us within 14 days of the purchase date on your invoice.
- Any goods must not be damaged or marked in any way. If damaged or marked your refund will be void.
- Any return delivery, freight and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- For technology products, we may need to send your product to the manufacturer for repair or direct you to their nearest repair agent.*
- For software returns proof of purchase is required. However, change of mind will not be accepted.
How to complete your return
- Contact KELRYAN GROUP and obtain a return authorisation number.
- If your product was purchased via our Website or our Call Centre simply call 1300 535792, OPTION 1 – Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (AEST).
*Products classified as “Technology”
- If the product you are returning is faulty and is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty then we may need to send your product or refer you to the manufacturer or repair agent for repair. Below are some examples of products that commonly come with a manufacturer’s warranty:
- Parking Equipment, Boom Gates & Associated Electronics
- Security & Building Automation Products
- Automation Products
- High Security Products – Pneumatics & Electronic Products
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.