KELRYAN installation technicians use our core drill for installation of below in ground bollards and security bollard sleeves. Core Drilling concrete is a vibration free technique of creating clean holes in structural concrete walls, floors and roofs. KELRYAN has the capability of coring holes up to 240mm Diameter & 750mm depth, both horizontally or vertically depending on site specific infrastructure and available core drill bits. To arrange an onsite consultation contact KELRYAN today to discuss your project needs.
Our drilling services can be used for the following applications:
- Electrical Services
- Plumbing, Drainage & Piping
- Testing & Sampling
- Cabling Channel
- Road Sensors & Lighting
- Civil Guardrail Installations
- Below In Ground Bollard Installations
- Pedestrian Barriers & Balustrades
- Core Drill Diameters 25mm to 240mm
- Specialized Core Drill Bits – 180mm Diameter @ 750mm Depth
For more information on KELRYAN’s civil services contact us 1300 535792.