110-771 – Ness D16x Alarm Replacement PCB only.
Part No. 110-771
Description: Replacement 16 Zone PCB for D16x and D16X Deluxe panels. Dual voltage boards (works on 15VDC & 17VAC).
This part goes with the follow system.
8 or 16 alarm zones (D8XCEL4G/D16XCEL4G)
• Supports up to 3 mixed keypads (Navigator/Saturn/LCD) or 4 Navigator keypads
• 56 user codes can be programmed to operate by keypad PIN, radio key or access card.
• Optional Ness Radio Interface for fully integrated wireless security.
• Programmable Two Area partitioning can split the panel into two independent areas plus a common area.
• Real Time Clock with AutoTime features – auto arm/disarm, auto aux outputs, time based user control.
• 3 Door Access Controller onboard with support for Weigand prox or fingerprint readers.
• Supports control via internet using Ness iComms/aComms iPhone/iPad and Android apps and optional ethernet adapter.
• Home Mode allows partial arming, (eg, perimeter security overnight).
• Day Mode feature allows daytime monitoring of fire doors, coolrooms etc.
• Temporary Day Zone feature allows easy enabling/disabling of Day Mode.
• Keypad Panic and Duress feature.
• Two button arming feature.
• Fire Alarm feature with different siren tones.
• Highly flexible zone to output mapping.
• Onboard Vibration Sensor Analyser with programmable sensitivity. Use with Nessensor™ vibration sensors.
• Multiple programmable EOL resistor values from 0k to 22k (2k2 resistors supplied).
• Siren chirp and strobe flash on arming with radio key.
• Quiet chirps option on arm/disarm by radio key.
• True Dynamic Battery Test actively tests the battery under load every hour and every time a keypad code is entered.
• 4 programmable auxiliary outputs (Up to 8 Aux outputs optional).
• Optional output expander.
• Enhanced serial data input/output via RS232.
• Automatic reset fuses.
• Programmable Reset Output lockout.
• 30 event memory from KPX and Saturn keypads. 80 event memory can be accessed using Navigator keypad or NessComms™.
• Standard defaults to suit most applications.
• Easy programming by keypad or NessComms™ software by direct connect.
• All programming data is permanently stored in a non-volatile memory.
• All inputs and outputs are heavily protected against lightning and high voltage supply transients.
• High efficiency DC power supply with dual 17VAC/20VDC power input
110-771 – Ness D16x Alarm Replacement PCB
• 4G Communicator onboard
• Direct-connect upload/download using NessComms™ software.
• View system status and arm/disarm using NessComms™.
• Remote control of outputs via telephone with voice prompts.
• Operation via SMS messaging
• Programming via SMS
• Alarm reports via SMS self-monitoring or Central Station
• Central Station monitoring in ARMOR IP and CID formats
• Remote operation via the free NessXCEL SMS app
This Part: 110-771 – Ness D16x Alarm Replacement PCB