BGK4 Below In Ground Kit For FD150 Parking Barrier.
BGK4 Below In Ground Kit For FD150 is designed for FD150 below in ground new concrete foundation installations. The FD150 is designed to be installed to a concrete substrate. Where there is no concrete substrate then customers should install the FD150 using a BGK4 Below in Ground Kit For FD150. A hole is excavated to 400mm depth x 200mm square and the FD150 barrier is installed into the ground using the BGK4 kit. This will provide a secure and strong installation for the FD150 parking barrier.
- Designed for FD150 Below Ground Installations.
- Designed for soil or asphalt installations.
- Provides a strong and durable installation.
- Kit contains quality galvanised threaded rod, washers and nuts.
- 4 X Galvanised Threaded Rod with 45 Degree Bend at Base
- 4 X Galvanised Nuts
- 4 X Galvanised Washers
BGK4 Below Ground Kit requires excavation hole to be 400mm in depth and 200mm square. Standard 20-25mpa pre mix concrete or quickset concrete is suitable for BGK4 kit installation. Such pre-mix concrete products can be purchased from your local hardware store or concrete supplier. For more information regarding this product and the installation process contact KELRYAN 1300 535792.