CWS1700 Compliance Wheel Stop
CWS1700 Compliance Wheel Stop complies to AS/NZ 2890.1.2004. It is supplied in multiple solid colour configurations and is constructed using U.V stabilised environmentally friendly Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).
The CWS1700 is extremely tough in structure and retains its flexibility for car parking environments. The Compliance Wheel Stop is light weight and weighs only 5.5kgs.
Four high strength fixing points with blanking plugs to provide a flush finish and conceal fixings.
CWS1700 is available in colours, Yellow, Black, Disabled Blue and concrete Grey.
Three standard fixing systems are available for installing onto concrete, bitumen or asphalt.
Moulded-in sign recess for personal identification with optional reflector plugs and parking signs to fix to the wheel stops are available.
Absolutely unique and world-first in design.
Comes complete with fixings kit and blanking plugs.
Material: Injected moulded Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).
Finish: Solid colour in Yellow, Black, Disabled Blue & Concrete Grey.
- CWS1700Y – Compliance Wheel stop, supplied with blanking caps (5kgs) – Yellow
- CWS1700RB – Compliance Wheel stop, supplied with blanking caps (5kgs) – Black
- CWS1700G – Compliance Wheel stop, supplied with blanking caps (5kgs) – Grey
- CWS1700B – Compliance Wheel stop, supplied with blanking caps (5kgs) – Blue
- CWS-Visitor – Wheel Stop Sign 75 x 450 – “VISITOR” (Black Text)
- CWS-Disabled – Wheel Stop Sign 75×450 – “VISITOR” (Blue Text)
- CWS-15min – Wheel Stop Sign 75×450 – “15 MINUTE” (Black Text)
- CWS-Reserved – Wheel Stop Sign 75×450 – “RESERVED” (Black Text)
Length: 1700mm to AS/NZ 2890.1.2004.
Width: 160mm at the base.
Height: 100mm to AS/NZ 2890.1.2004.
Fixings: Three kit options – Concrete, Asphalt & Shallow Mount
Add a fixing kit to your order from our range of options that allow for various installation requirements. This product is not recommended for gravel or loose surfaces. Fixing kits sold separately.
- KIT17 – Fixing kit for asphalt or bitumen installations of good quality and depth.
- KIT18 – Fixing kit for conventional reinforced concrete installations – Drill depth 85mm.
- KIT19 – Fixing kit for shallow drilled concrete installations – Drill Depth 43mm.
Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Nowra, Newcastle, Campbelltown, Sutherland & Canberra. For more information contact KELRYAN 1300 535792.