FD150 Fold Down Bollard.
FD150 Fold Down Bollard is designed to protect and secure car spaces and control road access ways where manual operation is suitable. The FD150 has a simple padlock design and stands at 800mm tall when in the locked position. The FD150 is only 80mm when laid in the down position. The FD150 is available in a surface mount or optional below in ground kit for non concrete substrate installations. The FD150 comes with concrete substrate fixings, a padlock and two keys as part of the kit. The FD150 is available in a galvanised or galvanised and powder coated finish. Custom colours are available if required at an addition cost. The FD150 comes with a broad 150mm reflective chevron vinyl sticker for increased night time visibility and traffic safety.
- Simple padlock design.
- Stands 800mm tall when locked up (open).
- Only 80mm high in the lay flat (closed) position.
- Available in surface mount or used with concrete footing kit.
- Padlock models include fixings and padlock.
- Key lockable model available (search FD150K on this web site) includes fixings and two keys.
- Galvanised and powder coated or galvanised only.
- Broad 150mm face includes reflective sign.
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: Galvanised and powder coated yellow or galvanised only.
- Dimensions: 800mm Up, 80mm Down, Base Plate 200x200x10mm Weight 5kgs Operating, 12kg Shipping.
- Fixing: Surface Mount supplied with 4 off – 12 x 60mm masonry anchors.
- Sign: Class 2 reflective sheeting 120 x 500mm (included).
Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Sutherland, Campbelltown, Nowra, Ulladulla, Newcastle & Canberra. For more information contact us 1300 535792.