KRP250Y Polyethylene Speed Hump Body Module Yellow
KRP250Y Polyethylene Speed Hump Body Module Yellow system is designed and developed in Australia to comply with AS/NZ 2890.1.2004 and is constructed to be U.V stabilised. It uses high tech composite plastic. The Polyethylene Speed Hump system is designed with Built-in prismatic reflectors for night time visibility and has a moulded slip resistant texture. The speed hump modules have strengthened mounting points with large diameter load sharing washers. The Polyethylene Speed Hump system has a low noise design suitable for residential areas however has a very high strength design suitable for use in high traffic areas where tucks and buses frequent often.
- Polyethylene Speed Hump has been designed and developed in Australia to comply with AS/NZ 2890.1.2004.
- U.V Stabilised Solid Colour.
- High tech composite plastic construction.
- Supplied with fixings ready for installation.
- Built-in prismatic reflectors for night visibility.
- Slip resistant texture moulded into surface.
- Strengthened mounting points with large diameter load sharing washers.
- Low noise design suitable for residential areas.
- Light weight with incredible strength able to take vehicles, trucks & buses.
- Injection moulded Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).
- Will not rust
- Less maintenance
- Very low noise when compared to steel.
- Will not fade because of its U.V Stabilised colour.
- Black or Yellow Body Modules – 250mm
- Black End Caps- 180mm Radius
- Width 320mm
- Height 50mm
- Ramp Angle 2:1
- Weight 1.7kgs Body Module – End Cap 0.8kg
- Standard Fixings – 2 Per Body Module – Optional
- Premium Fixings – 2 Per Body Module – Optional
KELRYAN provides a complete supply and installation service for the Polyethylene Speed Hump system. With 1000’s of modules installed by our onsite installation team we are proud to promote this system and endorse its design and strength for any car parking or speed hump requirement. The system has been installed at locations right across the country and is proving to be the best speed hump on the market.
For sales, professional advice and installation of the Polyethylene Speed Hump system through out Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Sutherland, Campbelltown, Nowra, Ulladulla & Canberra contact KELRYAN 1300 535792.