RWS1650 Rubber Wheel Stop.
RWS1650 Rubber Wheel Stop is an economical one piece rubber wheel stop with Hi-Vis yellow panels. Manufactured from recycled materials with dimensions that comply to AS/NZ2890.1:2004. Suitable to install in factories, warehouses and car parks. The RWs1650 is an economical and simple to install wheel stop. It has a solid construction and is made from a combination of new and recycled rubber materials.
- Complies with AS/NZ 2890.1:2004.
- Economical and simple to install.
- Solid moulded construction.
- Recycled materials won’t chip or corrode.
- Fixings ordered separately.
Material: Recycled and Natural Rubber.
Finish: Solid Black rubber with Hi-Vis Yellow panels.
Length: 1650mm Width: 155mm Height: 95mm Weight 14kgs
Fixings: 3 X 150mm Masonry Anchors (Gravel spikes are optional)
- RWS1650 One Piece Rubber Wheel Stop (13kgs) – Black
- KIT4 Fixing kit for concrete or asphalt installations – Drill depth 85mm
- SPIKES Spikes for fixing into loose surfaces – 300mm length x 12mm each
Need professional RWs1650 wheel stop installation? Ask your sales representative for a quotation on installation. Installing your product the correct way, first time, can save you money in the long run. All installations are conducted by KELRYAN trained install technicians and not contractors. Ask us today about our wide range of professional installation services.
For more information on the RWS6150 rubber wheel stop contact KELRYAN 1300 535792. Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Singleton, Canberra, Sutherland, Campbelltown, Nowra & Ulladulla.