SMCL Surface Mount Removable Bollards
Surface Mount Removable Bollards are fabricated from a 90mm x 5mm wall thickness steel. The bollards are galvanised and then powder coated safety yellow. Custom powder coat colours are available. Surface mount removable bollards come with a steel receiver shoe that is bolted to the floor. The post is then locked into the receiver shoe or removed to allow for access. The Surface Mount Removable Bollard is not a security bollard and should only be used for light traffic control applications.
The bollards are available in two locking configurations. Customers can select from either Tee-Lok or Cam-Lok models. Tee-lok uses a t-handle style key. Cam-lok uses a Bi-Lock security key. Where the customer selects the Cam-lok model 2 keys are supplied per order. The Cam-lok model bollard is also available in a 316 grade stainless steel finish with a flat cap and no handle.
TEE-LOK Surface Mount Removable Bollard Models & Parts
- SMTL – Tee-lok Surface Mount Bollard – Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow
- SMCLH – Receiver Shoes For Tee-lok/Cam-lok – Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow
- BRKEY-P – Additional T-Handle Key For Tee-lok
CAM-LOK Surface Mount Removable Bollard Models & Parts
- SMCL – Cam-lok Surface Mount Bollard – Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow
- SMCLH – Receiver Shoes For Cam-lok/Tee-lok – Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow
- SMCL-SS – Cam-lok Surface Mount Bollard – 316 Stainless Steel – (Flat Top & No Handle on this Model).
- SMCLH-SS – Receiver Shoe For Cam-lok – 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- BCLKEY – Additional Cam-Lok Registered Security Key (Bi-Lock)