SMCL140 Surface Mount Removable Bollard
SMCL140 Surface Mount Removable Bollard are fabricated from a 90mm x 5mm wall thickness steel. The bollards are galvanized and then powder coated safety yellow. Custom powder coat colours are available. Surface mount removable bollards come with a steel receiver shoe that is bolted to the floor. The post is then locked into the receiver shoe or removed to allow for access. The Surface Mount Removable Bollard is not a security bollard and should only be used for light traffic control applications.
The bollards are available in two locking configurations. The Cam-Lok model uses a t-handle to lift. Cam-lok uses a Bi-Lock security key. Where the customer selects the Cam-lok model 2 keys are supplied per order. The Cam-lok model bollard is also available in a 316 grade stainless steel finish with 316 stainless folding handle.
CAM-LOK Surface Mount Removable Bollard Models & Parts
- SMCL90 – Cam-lok 90mm Surface Mount Bollard – Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow with 316 Stainless Handle
- SMCL140 – Cam-lok 140mm Surface Mount Bollard – Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow with 316 Stainless Handle
- SMCL90H – Receiver Shoes For Cam-lok 90mm Bollard- Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow
- SMCL140H – Receiver Shoes For Cam-lok 140mm Bollard – Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow
- SMCL90-SS – Cam-lok 90mm Surface Mount Bollard – 316 Stainless Steel with 316 Stainless Handle
- SMCL90H-SS – Receiver Shoe For Cam-Lok 90mm Stainless Bollard – 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- KCLKEY – Additional Cam-Lok Registered Security Key (Bi-Lock)
KELRYAN – Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Brisbane, Darwin, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Wollongong, Nowra, Tasmania & Cairns. For more information contact KELRYAN on 1300 535792.