SMCL90 Surface Mount Removable Bollards
Surface Mount Removable Bollards are fabricated from a 90mm x 5mm wall thickness steel. The bollards are galvanised and then powder coated safety yellow. Custom powder coat colours are available. Surface mount removable bollards come with a steel receiver shoe that is bolted to the floor. The post is then locked into the receiver shoe or removed to allow for access. The Surface Mount Removable Bollard is not a security bollard and should only be used for light traffic control applications.
The bollards are available in two locking configurations. Cam-lok uses a Bi-Lock security key. Where the customer selects the Cam-lok model 2 keys are supplied per order. The Cam-lok model bollard is also available in a 316 grade stainless steel finish with a folding 316 stainless steel handle.
CAM-LOK Surface Mount Removable Bollard Models & Parts
- SMCL90 – Cam-Lok 90mm Surface Mount Bollard – Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow with 316 Stainless Steel Handle
- SMCL140 – Cam-Lok 140mm Surface Mount Bollard – Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow with 316 Stainless Steel Handle
- SMCL90H – Receiver Shoes For Cam-Lok 90mm Bollard- Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow
- SMCL140H – Receiver Shoes For Cam-Lok 140mm Bollard- Galvanised & Powder Coated Safety Yellow
- SMCL90-SS – Cam-lok 90mm Surface Mount Bollard – 316 Stainless Steel with 316 Stainless Steel Handle
- SMCL90H-SS – Receiver Shoe For Cam-lok – 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- KCLKEY – Additional Cam-Lok Registered Security Key (Bi-Lock)
KELRYAN – Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Brisbane, Darwin, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Wollongong, Nowra, Tasmania & Cairns. For more information contact KELRYAN on 1300 535792.