SME50Y Rubber Speed Hump Black
SME50Y Rubber Speed Hump Black are an economical alternative to more expensive models. The Economy Rubber Speed Hump product is ideally suited to lower traffic environments such as unit and town house developments or for short term installations. They are manufactured from a mixture of natural and recycled rubber. When laid in an alternating pattern they conform to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004. They can also be used as a liquid bunding solution if installed with a sealant such as silastic.
- Designed to comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- Can be used with or without end caps.
- Comes complete with all fixings.
- Concealed fixings remain accessible.
- Built in bridge design to accommodate a cable or hose (when used without end caps).
Material: Recycled and Natural Rubber.
Finish: Black or Yellow Body Modules, Black End Caps
Length: 250mm Body Module (i.e 4 Per Metre). 190mm Radius End Cap.
Ramp Angle: 2:1
Weight: 4kgs body module, 2kg end cap.
Fixings: 2 Per Body Module, 4 Per Pair End Caps (supplied).
Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Campbelltown, Sutherland, Nowra, Canberra & Ulladulla. For More Information contact us 1300 535792.