SPS60-CD Sign Post Sleeve Core Drilled
SPS60-CD Sign Post Sleeve Core Drilled is designed for use at pedestrian and cyclist crossings to allow the user to hold on to or rest against while waiting for traffic conditions to change. They are hot dip galvanised prior to being finished with a yellow powder coat. They come complete with Class-2 Red/White reflective bands. Holding rails are available in two designs, rail only or rail with target board. Target boards are used where a holding rail is mounted at right angles to a path. In-ground sleeves with gibb keys are available in either core drilled or new concrete sleeves.
- HR800-BG – Holding Rail 800 x 1000mm (13kgs)
- HR1200-BG – Holding rail 1200 x 1000mm (16kgs)
- HR800TB-BG – Holding Rail 800 x 1000mm with Target Board (13kgs)
- HR1200TB-BG – Holding Rail 1200 x 1000mm with Target Board (16kgs)
- SPS60-CD – Sign Post Sleeve with Gibb Key (2.5kgs) – Core Drilled
- SPS60-NC – Sign Post Sleeve with Gibb Key – (2.7kgs) – New Concrete
For more information on these products contact KELRYAN 1300 535792. Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Nowra, Sutherland, Campbelltown, Ulladulla, Canberra, Newcastle, Singleton.