106-396B Permacomm 4G GPRS IP Communicator
Part No. 106-396B
The Permaconn solution provides a constant secure link between the supervised premises and the Central Station.
The 106-396B Permacomm 4G GPRS IP Communicator PM45-4G is a versatile alarm communicator that reports on 4G, GPRS and IP to the Central Station.
This unit can interface with a range of alarm panels using Contact ID. Primary alarm path is IP, followed by 4G/GPRS in the event of a wired ethernet failure. If no IP connection exists the communicators will report on GPRS or 4G/3G only.
* Remote alarm panel Upload/Download available using GPRS/3G/IP
* Dual SIM + IP alarm communicator,
* Plug & Play solution,
* Interfaces with any Contact ID alarm panel,
* 1 input + 1 output, function control using Atlas and/or Pocket Secure,
* Low cost hardware solution for NBN or Naked DSL services,
* PM45-4G communicates on 4G & GPRS networks
* Small size – Fits inside alarm panel enclosure and suitable for ATM & M2M applications
* Secure VPN within Optus & Telstra networks – Dedicated for Permaconn events only
* AES128 encryption for alarm data – Secure transmissions over the public internet
* High speed RS232 Interface – Future development
* PM45-3G acquires an IP address automatically using the customers DHCP service. No IT headache
* Various diagnostic LEDs – Easy installation
* Activate, commission and diagnose using Atlas – Seamless installation process
* Three (3) dedicated paths of communication – Uptime in excess of 99.9%
* Internal watchdog reset function – No unnecessary service call-outs
* Monitors & reports dialler interface lead status – Panel dialler to Permaconn interface secure
* AS/NZ2201.5:2008 compliance
* Outputs can be configured to arm/disarm alarm system, control gates and lights. ‘Pocket Secure’ smartphone app controls these functions.