Car Park Space Monitoring System
Car Park Space Monitoring System is designed for displaying the number of car park spaces available in a car park. Car space sensors are mounted on the ground of each car space and detect if a vehicle is present or not. This information is then sent to the server which then displays the number of available car spaces on an LED sign that is usually mounted at the front of the car park entry.
- Designed for vehicle counting and displaying the number of car park spaces available in a car park.
- Allows up to 50 sensors per car space monitoring system.
- Sensors are mounted on the ground.
- Communicates using a reliable WiFi connection protocol between server and ground sensors.
- LED signage displays number of car park spaces available in real time.
Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Campbelltown, Sutherland, Nowra, Ulladulla, Newcastle & Canberra. For more information contact KELRYAN 1300 535792.