KWS1650 Heavy Duty Rubber Wheel Stop
The KWS1650 Heavy Duty Rubber Wheel Stop is an economical one piece rubber wheel stop with Hi-Vis yellow panels. Manufactured from recycled materials with dimensions designed for heavy duty applications. Suitable to install in factories, warehouses and car parks. The KWS1650 Heavy Duty Rubber Wheel Stop is an economical and simple to install wheel stop. KWS1650 Heavy Duty Rubber Wheel Stop has a solid construction and is made from a combination of new and recycled rubber materials.
Features of the KWS1650 Heavy Duty Rubber Wheel Stop:
- Designed for heavy duty applications.
- Economical and simple to install.
- Solid molded construction.
- Recycled materials won’t chip or corrode.
- Fixings ordered separately.
- Installation service available – Contact KELRYAN 1300 535792
Material: Recycled and Natural Rubber.
Finish: Solid Black rubber with Hi-Vis Yellow panels.
Length: 1650mm Width: 150mm Height: 100mm Weight 15.3kgs
Fixings: 3 X 150mm Masonry Anchors Optional (Gravel, asphalt or concrete)
- KWS1650 KWS1650 Heavy Duty Rubber Wheel Stop – Black with Yellow Chevrons
- KR17 Fixing kit for concrete or asphalt installations – Drill depth 85mm
- KR300 Spikes for fixing into loose surfaces – 300mm length x 12mm each
Need professional KWS1650 wheel stop installation? Ask your sales representative for a quotation on installation. Installing your product the correct way, first time, can save you money in the long run. All installations are conducted by KELRYAN trained install technicians and not contractors. With over 15 years installing products to car parks, ask us today about our wide range of professional installation services.
For more information on the KWS1650 rubber wheel stop contact KELRYAN 1300 535792. Sales, Installation & Service – Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Singleton, Canberra, Sutherland, Campbelltown, Nowra & Ulladulla.